Cashews can only be cultivated in the Southeastern region of Vietnam due to its specific soil conditions. In this area, Binh Phuoc cashews are regarded as one of the finest cashew varieties. Vietnamese cashews typically have medium-sized kernels, not too large, but they are extremely firm, sweet, full, uniformly round, and substantial. When consumed, you'll experience a robust, rich, buttery, and crunchy flavor.
- Naturally roasted within 24 hours after harvest
- Roasted in small batches to preserve the best freshness
BALANCED FLAVOR FUSION WITH FRESH INGREDIENTS
- Creaminess from fresh coconut meat.
- Sweet and tangy undertones from pink peppercorns.
- Sweet, golden hues from turmeric.
SMALL BATCH FRESHLY ROASTED EVERYDAY
- Carefully hand-sorted to prevent breakage and minimize damage.
- Each nut has a unique shape.